The Certificate III in Business will provide an understanding of business fundamentals. As a Nationally Recognised qualification, experienced industry professionals will guide your learning, providing you with both a theoretical and practical base for your development.
1. Develop essential computer skills – increase confidence and knowledge in business operations
2. Develop an increased understand of small to large business operations
3. Provide quality customer service
4. Gain the ability to work effectively with co-workers
2022: 24 Jan, 21 Feb, 28 Mar, 9 May, 13 Jun, 25 Jul, 15 Aug, 19 Sep, 31 Oct, 12 Dec
2023: 16 Jan, 13 Feb, 20 Mar, 1 May, 22 May, 26 Jun, 7 Aug, 11 Sep, 23 Oct, 27 Nov
- Tuition: 26 weeks
- Holiday: 3 weeks
- Consolidation: 6 weeks
How can I pay?
1. Upfront payment via Credit Card, BPAY, cheque or overseas bank account transfer
2. Payment instalments through Lexis payment plans
- COE Deposit: $250
- Week 1: $750
- Monthly payments: $500
- Book 2 courses and get the 2nd course 10% off
- Book 3 courses and get the 3rd course 15% off
- Book 4 courses and get the 4th course 20% off
*Deduction calculated on the final payment of final course
Graduates will have the opportunity to increase their skills in organising tasks, managing workplace information, producing business documents, delivering customer service and communicating effectively.
The Certificate III in Business aims to provide participants with the training needed to work within an office environment in a variety of roles such as officer clerks, payroll officers, customer service advisor, typist, etc.
Written Questions, Projects, Presentations & Case Studies.
6 Core Units
- BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
7 Elective Units
- BSBTEC202 Use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment
- BSBTEC301 Design and produce business documents
- BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
- BSBPEF302 Develop self-awareness
- SIRXOSM002 Maintain ethical and professional standards when using social media and online platforms
- SIRXOSM003 Use social media and online tools
- SIRXMKT001 Support marketing and promotional activities