Sustainability in business is no longer just a buzzword – corporations both large and small are embracing the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility and considering their impact, both positive and negative, on the environment, on society and on the well-being of their employees. Lexis Training Certificate IV in Business graduates are equipped to identify the need for change, implement growth strategies and drive business for the future.
1. Solve problems to unpredictable issues related to sustainability
2. Analyse and interpret information from a variety of sources
3. Develop Leadership Skills to guide others in a variety of business settings
4. Monitor and address environmental issues
2022: 17 Jan, 21 Feb, 4 Apr, 9 May, 20 Jun, 25 Jul, 5 Sep, 10 Oct, 21 Nov
2023: 16 Jan, 27 Feb, 3 Apr, 15 May, 19 Jun, 31 Jul, 4 Sep, 16 Oct, 20 Nov
How can I pay?
1. Upfront payment via Credit Card, cheque or overseas bank account transfer
2. Payment instalments through Lexis payment plans
- Onshore students
- COE Deposit: $250
- Week 1: $750
- Monthly payments: $500
- Offshore students
- COE Deposit: $1,000
- Week 1: $500
- Monthly payments: $500
Combine Your Courses And Save*
- Book 2 courses and get the 2nd course 10% off
- Book 3 courses and get the 3rd course 15% off
- Book 4 courses and get the 4th course 20% off
*Deduction calculated on the final payment of final course
The Certificate IV Business is completed over a 68 week period and includes 12 units of competency, made up of 6 core units and 6 elective units. There is a strong emphasis on sustainability, across all areas of business practice.
This qualification will also provide participants with the training needed to apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of skilled working situations.
Written Questions, Projects, Presentations & Case Studies.
6 Core Units
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
6 Elective Units
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPEF403 Lead personal development
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBSUS412 Develop and implement workplace sustainability plans
- BSBSUS413 Evaluate and report on workplace sustainability
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability