The Lexis Training Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management builds upon the skills gained in the Diploma level qualification. The course recognises the many frames of leadership and management, and further develops the skills not only to oversee the work of others, but to provide inspiration and guidance in setting and achieving a broader strategic plan. Learn to manage a team for success with this challenging and stimulating qualification!
1. Use initiative and judgement to plan a range of leadership and management functions
2. Lead a team in areas such as strategic planning and digital marketing
3. Analyse and synthesis information from a variety of sources
4. Develop the necessary skills advance to senior professional roles
2024: 15 Jan, 15 Apr, 15 Jul, 14 Oct
2025: 13 Jan, 14 Apr, 14 Jul, 13 Oct
2026: 12 Jan, 13 Apr, 13 Jul, 12 Oct
- Sydney Manly Beach
- Perth Scarborough Beach
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions) or 2 years of relevant full-time work experience.
- Minimum IELTS overall score of 5.5 with a minimum 5.0 in writing or evidence of upper intermediate English level.
- Access to a laptop or tablet for home and classroom use.
+ Admission Fee: AUD $250
How can I pay?
1. Upfront payment via Credit Card, cheque or overseas bank account transfer
2. Payment instalments through Lexis payment plans
- Onshore students
- CoE Deposit: $500
- Week 1: $1,000
- Term payments: $1,350 x3 *
- Offshore students
- CoE Deposit: $1,500
- Term payments: $1,350 x3 *
* Due week 13 of each term
Combine Your Courses And Save*
- Book 2 courses and get the 2nd course 10% off
- Book 3 courses and get the 3rd course 15% off
*Deduction calculated on the final payment of final course
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is completed over a 57 week period and includes 10 units of competency, made up of 5core units and 5 elective units.
Participants will have the opportunity to further develop their skills across key aspects of leadership and management function, with a focus on strategy and change management.
This qualification will also provide participants with the training needed to apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of skilled working situations.
Written Questions, Projects, Presentations & Case Studies.
5 Core Units
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
5 Elective Units
- BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence