Are you planning a career in business or have you ever wanted to run your own business? The Diploma of Business will help you gain the knowledge you need to make a mark in the business world. This course has been specifically designed to equip you with the necessary skills to start, run or manage any business. This qualification will teach you how to assess risks, communicate effectively and develop workplace strategies.
1. Effectively implement digital marketing strategies
2. Implement business planning strategies
3. Carry out recruitment, selection and human resource related tasks
4. Interpret market trends and implement relevant marketing activities
5. Plan and implement administrative systems and processes to support business growth
2022: 17 Jan, 21 Feb, 4 Apr, 9 May, 20 Jun, 25 Jul, 5 Sep, 10 Oct, 21 Nov
2023: 16 Jan, 27 Feb, 3 Apr, 15 May, 19 Jun, 31 Jul, 4 Sep, 16 Oct, 20 Nov
- Tuition: 48 weeks
- Holiday: 8 weeks
- Consolidation: 12 weeks
How can I pay?
1. Upfront payment via Credit Card, BPAY, cheque or overseas bank account transfer
2. Payment instalments through Lexis payment plans
- COE Deposit: $250
- Week 1: $750
- Monthly payments: $500
- Book 2 courses and get the 2nd course 10% off
- Book 3 courses and get the 3rd course 15% off
- Book 4 courses and get the 4th course 20% off
*Deduction calculated on the final payment of final course
Participants will have the opportunity to increase their skills in identifying, planning, developing, and managing tasks fundamental to the successful operation of a business.
The Diploma of Business aims to provide participants with the training needed to apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of skilled working situations.
Written Questions, Projects, Presentations & Case Studies.
5 Core Units
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
7 Elective Units
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- BSBMKG546 Develop social media engagement plans
- BSBAUD514 Interpret compliance requirements
- SIRXMKT006 Develop a social media strategy
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBTWK501 Lead diversity and inclusion