The Certificate IV in Marketing and Communications provides a comprehensive grounding in the fundamentals of marketing, with a strong emphasis on the skills required to excel in the digital age. With many companies transitioning from traditional marketing techniques into a focus on social media and web-based activities, these skills are in very high demand by employers.
Marketing in the Digital Age
The Lexis Training Certificate IV in Marketing and Communications will teach you how to connect with a target audience, create value and position products and services for commercial success. Graduates will able to pitch a marketing concept, deliver a cutting edge campaign and measure success.
Most of all, this is a qualification for the modern marketing workplace, with a strong emphasis on social media and digital marketing.
WHY STUDY THIS COURSE?
1. Develop marketing and communication skills
2. Apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems
3. Analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources
4. Develop effective Social Media strategies
2024: 15 Jan, 15 Apr, 15 Jul, 14 Oct
2025: 13 Jan, 14 Apr, 14 Jul, 13 Oct
2026: 12 Jan, 13 Apr, 13 Jul, 12 Oct
+ Admission Fee: AUD $250
How can I pay?
1. Upfront payment via Credit Card, cheque or overseas bank account transfer
2. Payment instalments through Lexis payment plans
- Onshore students
- CoE Deposit: $500
- Week 1: $1,000
- Term payments: $1,300 x4 *
- Offshore students
- CoE Deposit: $1,500
- Term payments: $1,300 x4 *
* Due week 13 of each term
Combine Your Courses And Save*
- Book 2 courses and get the 2nd course 10% off
- Book 3 courses and get the 3rd course 15% off
*Deduction calculated on the final payment of final course
The Certificate IV in Marketing and Communications is completed over a 66 week period and includes 12 units of competency, made up of 6 core units and 6 elective units. Participants will have the opportunity to increase their skills in all aspects of marketing fundamentals, with a strong focus on digital and social media marketing.
This qualification will also provide participants with the training needed to apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of skilled working situations.
Written Questions, Projects, Presentations & Case Studies.
6 Core Units
- BSBCMM411 Make presentations
- BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMKG435 Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBMKG439 Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
6 Elective Units
- BSBMKG437 Create and optimise digital media
- BSBMKG442 Conduct e-marketing communications
- SIRXECM002 Prepare digital content
- SIRXMKT006 Develop a social media strategy
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- Marketing Officer
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Marketing Research Officer
- Marketing Coordinator
Studying Business at Lexis Brisbane and then later in Lexis Perth gave me a great start on my career. I was able to meet great connections in each location and am now working in Perth!