The Diploma in Marketing and Communications builds on the essential marketing skill-set, with a focus on the current corporate generational change sweeping the industry towards online and digital media. Graduates are in high demand as job-ready, competent practitioners with the ‘new world’ marketing skills sought by businesses today.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Students will learn how to pitch advertising concepts, identify and exploit market opportunities, understand consumer behaviour, as well as develop cutting edge skills in social media and online marketing.
The Lexis Diploma is designed to take traditional marketing concepts, and apply them in a dynamic online and digital space. Refine your marketing skills and take your career to the next level with this diploma!
WHY STUDY THIS COURSE?
1. Develop the skills required to effectively lead a team
2. Identify and pursue marketing opportunities
3. Create and manage an organisations Marketing Strategy
4. Develop and deliver and review an organisations Social Media Strategy
2024: 15 Jan, 15 Apr, 15 Jul, 14 Oct
2025: 13 Jan, 14 Apr, 14 Jul, 13 Oct
2026: 12 Jan, 13 Apr, 13 Jul, 12 Oct
+ Admission Fee: AUD $250
How can I pay?
1. Upfront payment via Credit Card, cheque or overseas bank account transfer
2. Payment instalments through Lexis payment plans
- Onshore students
- CoE Deposit: $500
- Week 1: $1,000
- Term payments: $1,300 x4 *
- Offshore students
- CoE Deposit: $1,500
- Term payments: $1,300 x4 *
* Due week 13 of each term
Combine Your Courses And Save*
- Book 2 courses and get the 2nd course 10% off
- Book 3 courses and get the 3rd course 15% off
*Deduction calculated on the final payment of final course
The Diploma of Marketing and Communications is completed over a 66 week period and includes 12 units of competency, made up of 5 core units and 7 elective units. Participants will have the opportunity to further increase their skills in key aspects of corporate marketing, with a strong focus on digital and social media marketing.
This qualification will also provide participants with the training needed to apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of skilled working situations.
Written Questions, Projects, Presentations & Case Studies.
5 Core Units
- BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG542 Establish and monitor the marketing mix
- BSBMKG552 Design and develop marketing communication plans
- BSBMKG555 Write persuasive copy
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
7 Elective Units
- BSBMKG546 Develop social media engagement plans
- SIRXMKT006 Develop a social media strategy
- SIRXMKT007 Develop a digital marketing plan
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- SITXEBS002 Develop, implement and monitor the use of social media in a business
- SIRXOSM004 Analyse performance of social media and online business tools
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Marketing Research Specialist
- Content Marketing Manager
Studying Business at Lexis Brisbane and then later in Lexis Perth gave me a great start on my career. I was able to meet great connections in each location and am now working in Perth!