The Diploma in Marketing and Communications builds on the essential marketing skill-set, with a focus on the current corporate generational change sweeping the industry towards online and digital media. Graduates are in high demand as job-ready, competent practitioners with the ‘new world’ marketing skills sought by businesses today.
1. Develop the skills required to effectively lead a team
2. Identify and pursue marketing opportunities
3. Create and manage an organisations Marketing Strategy
4. Develop and deliver and review an organisations Social Media Strategy
2022: 17 Jan, 21 Feb, 4 Apr, 9 May, 20 Jun, 25 Jul, 5 Sep, 10 Oct, 21 Nov
2023: 16 Jan, 27 Feb, 3 Apr, 15 May, 19 Jun, 31 Jul, 4 Sep, 16 Oct, 20 Nov
BSBCMM411 / BSBCRT412 / BSBMKG433 / BSBMKG435 / BSBMKG439 / BSBWRT411
or 2 years of relevant full-time work experience. Minimum IELTS overall score of 5.5 with a minimum 5.0 in writing or evidence of upper intermediate English level.
How can I pay?
1. Upfront payment via Credit Card, BPAY, cheque or overseas bank account transfer
2. Payment instalments through Lexis payment plans
- Onshore students
- COE Deposit: $250
- Week 1: $750
- Monthly payments: $500
- Offshore students
- COE Deposit: $1,000
- Week 1: $500
- Monthly payments: $500
Combine Your Courses And Save*
- Book 2 courses and get the 2nd course 10% off
- Book 3 courses and get the 3rd course 15% off
- Book 4 courses and get the 4th course 20% off
*Deduction calculated on the final payment of final course
The Diploma of Marketing and Communications is completed over a 66 week period and includes 12 units of competency, made up of 5 core units and 7 elective units. Participants will have the opportunity to further increase their skills in key aspects of corporate marketing, with a strong focus on digital and social media marketing.
This qualification will also provide participants with the training needed to apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of skilled working situations.
Written Questions, Projects, Presentations & Case Studies.
5 Core Units
- BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG542 Establish and monitor the marketing mix
- BSBMKG552 Design and develop marketing communication plans
- BSBMKG555 Write persuasive copy
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
7 Elective Units
- BSBMKG546 Develop social media engagement plans
- SIRXMKT006 Develop a social media strategy
- SIRXMKT007 Develop a digital marketing plan
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- SITXEBS002 Develop, implement and monitor the use of social media in a business
- SIRXOSM004 Analyse performance of social media and online business tools